View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 07:25 AM   #3733
smriti
Pearl-ExPert

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRKIDDO View Post
Sorry I have been MIA. Just wanted to share a few things....
First when ACMoore or Michaels has sales on their frames, and an additional % off, that is a great time to stock up on acrylic frames for post it note holder frames. I went in on Black Friday (too late for the 30% off) and bought them on sale for 40% off. ($1.99-40% made them $1.19) Went back on Saturday as they said they'd adjust the price for me and got an additional 25% off. Which made them under $1. The cheapest I was able to find them was a 12 pack at Walmart.com for $14.

Next when you sell your items, make a point to add "Made by" on them! I had a cutomer buy some items from me at a previous sale. She called me this week very excited she had found me. I called her back and she ordered 6 more planners I had made, another $30 for me. She said she didnt know how to find me and was talking to a friend of hers in Florida (we are in PA) and she said that if I was a SU Demo I could be found via their Demo locator, which is how she found me. I had packaged a lot of my items in little bags to discourage little fingers from flipping through pages, and I added toppers and some, but not all of them had my contact info. I will be fixing that in the future. But at least the items she did buy had my name on them!
Yep I did that this time - I've small address labels and I printed my etsy URL on it. Then I added it to the back of most of my products. I did get a query from a customer a few days back - though not sure whether she had my business card or used the information from the label.