Thread: TCP ATC swap!
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
LSN
Glitter Guru

Default TCP ATC swap!

Hello all you lovers of TCP! With the last two fabby TCP releases, I've got another hankering to have another ATC swap!

Swap deets as follows:
Vendor requirements: Any TCP stamp that you wish!
Swap will be 9 + 1 (the +1 will be sent to Miss Meowy herself)
Swap will be due on 1/15/2012
Use quality cardstock (at least two layers) and embellish as much as that little ATC will hold! If you're a regular participant in TCP challenges, you shouldn't have any problems in this area. Think twine, bling, brads, glitter, etc.
Essentially, your very best work!

I'm writing this from my smartphone so I'll post the other details (ie address, swap details etc.) a little later when I'm near my actual computer as I'll have less typos that way. Lol!

NO METERED POSTAGE, all PO's are different as far as if they will/wont accept them regardless of what your post office says. Please include the same amount of postage for the return envelope that was used to get the swap sent to me plus a little extra, just in case. I'll return the extra if I don't need to use it.

Please include your name information on the back of your ATC's along with the ATC number ( ie 1 of 10, 2 of 10, etc). Also place all of your swaps in a ziplock bag for protection and write your name on the bag with a Sharpie or sticke.

Please include a self addressed envelope so I can send all swaps back to you with the correct amount of return postage (see above regarding postage). A padded envelope will help ensure 5hat your ATCs arrive back to you safely. They're mini works of art afterall, so I want them to arrive safely!

Mail to:

Linda Nicholson
2305 W Monument
Colorado Springs, CO. 80904

1. Linda
2. Jennik recd
3. Makalah recd
4. jmasse recd
5.Bonnie (eggette) recd
6. KelliJo recd
7. Raduse recd
8. Vickie Y recd.
9. Genie1314 recd
+1

Last edited by LSN; 01-23-2012 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: change swap deets
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!