View Single Post
Old 12-06-2011, 02:49 AM   #754
sharron246
Kookie Creator

Laurie, if he is annoying you change the locks on the house, such a pity some nasty person superglued your lock, not sure how I did it from the UK.

It only cost a few dollars to change the barrel.

If he offeres to have the kids tell them fine, when is he collecting them, but to remind him if he is not there by what ever time you need to leave he will have to collect them from the game.

I think a great rule is who ever they will be staying with is the one to collect, that way your not playing the Taxi.

Also smile alot when every your ex is a round, even if you just look at him and thing I don't have to live with you anymore you will have a sparkle in your eye, and it really really annoys them if they think your happy.

Treat time alone as special time, get your hair done, treat yourself to a meal, I never just sit and wait anymore as it annoys me, and I make sure I am not home so I can't have the kids dropped back because the x has had enough.

Mine have spoken to Daddy but not seen him since August, not my problem, he could save and visit. I just won't drive up and pay for a hotel anymore.