View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 09:25 PM   #753
laurlynn
Stazon Splitcoast

So much for a good therapy appt today. Darn STBX had to stop over after work and ream me out earlier this evening and poor ds2 had to hear it all. I'm still trying to calm down from it!

I was going to take the 3 kids with to see ds1's basketball game. They don't mind going, sometimes would rather not, but once there, they are fine. So he says to the kids last night (during a nightly video chat, nothing was said to me) that they have a choice and can stay with him at the apt or can go with me to the game. Well of course they're going to want to go there when they talk to him... when they talk to me, going to the game is fine also. I said he can just as easily go to the game also where all the kids will be. So I say he's undermining my authority by giving them a choice and he says I'm just keeping him from seeing his kids. (We don't have a "set" visitation schedule so he's been taking them 1-2 days on the weekend.) He considers it "an offer to help" and I consider it 10 extra minutes of my time each way to stop and drop them off and pick them up, and of course it's last minute again because he talks it over with them, not with me, the adult guardian, first! UGH!!!

ps- I must admit that when I texted that he could meet us at the gym, I also added that I wouldn't want his "carpooler" to be short of hours on our account. Remember, he carpools with his "new best friend"/direct report employee/girlfriend.

Last edited by laurlynn; 12-05-2011 at 09:31 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!