View Single Post
Old 12-05-2011, 05:15 PM   #1
LMstamps
Watercolor Wizard

Default Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge 2012

I had a great time hosting the Divine Design Bible Verse Challenge in 2010 & 2011, so I am doing this again for 2012.

This is an opportunity for you memorize Scripture each month. And to help you do so, you make any kind of paper project, with the Scripture as the focus, such as: album pages, bookmarks, cards, calendar pages, and anything else that works for you.

I have been making a 6x6 Album for each year, with a month for each page. Then I have can keep going through them to refresh my memory on the Scriptures I have memorized, so as to keep them in my mind. I put each current month in a stand where I can see it often, then add it to my album each month.

There are a lot of great scripture stamps out there, but if you don't have any, don't let that stop you. You can print scriptures from your computer! This challenge is a great tool to help you with memorizing & meditating on God's Word. You can join anytime and I hope you will. The guidelines are simple:

1. Must have a Bible verse printed, stamped, hand-written or computer generated on your project.

2. Upload a picture of your project to the Gallery with the scripture reference as your project title (i.e. BVC12 - John 1:14)

3. Be sure to then post in this thread what Month you have uploaded and provide a link to it in this thread. That way we can see what each other has done, and encourage one another with comments in the Gallery. You might even be inspired to use one of the Scriptures you see as a future choice for yourself.

4. Be sure to put BVC12 as a Keyword when you Upload. This is the Bible Verse Challenge keyword: BVC12 (same keyword all year). While I do appreciate all kinds of inspirational messages, poems and quotes, for the purpose of this challenge, please respect the scripture reference guideline. Do not use this keyword if you have not used a Biblical scripture on your project.

5. No vendor restrictions.

6. The goal will be to post one project for each month of 2012. Try to post it no later than the end of each month (but you can still post later than that, too).

I look forward to seeing all the great projects in the BVC12 gallery! Please feel free to PM me if you you have any questions!

Here us a link to the BVC12 Gallery:

BVC12 Gallery

I pray this blesses each of you, as it does me, each month.

LM
Psa. 118:24--This is the day which the LORD has made;Let us rejoice and be glad in it.

Last edited by LMstamps; 01-12-2012 at 01:27 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!