View Single Post
Unread 12-05-2011, 05:47 AM   #22
cla616
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Send a message via Yahoo to cla616
Default Dec 3: Tic Tac Toe, Three in A Row

We are stuck in the middle of our families, My roots are on the East Coast, Hubbies on the West Coast, so we live right in the middle in Chicago (at least for the time being).

So your layout will be 3 x3 (9 pictures and/or elements total), it can be done visually like some of the scrap layouts I posted below

So my challenge to you is to scrap a page with 3 pictures with one part of your family on one side, you individually (or with a group) in the middle picture, and another part of your family in the third one. These will be the “X’s” that go in a row. Or you can use 2 groups of friends, or use your mom vs. dad's side. Just 2 groups of people that have 1 thing in common - YOU!

For example, my page will feature my side of the family on the right, the 4 of us, hubby myself and my kids, in the middle, and hubby’s side of the family on the left. You can be in any or all of the pictures, but you must be in the Center One – the middle one.

You can add more pictures to the page, or use the other blocks (the o’s) as elements, journaling, etc, however, it works best for you

Use DDSBC03 as your keyword in the gallery

Here’s my sample (coming soon)

Here are a few good sketches, mostly courtesy of Sally’s past sketch challenges, to get you started

The simplest version: Sketch 1

And some alternatives:
Sketch 2
Sketch 3
Sketch 4
Feb - 5 SB pages
(6/5)
YTD SB Pages: 7
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!