Hello everyone!! I hope your weekend was full of fun and you are ready to have a little more....today's TLC challenge is going to be a work of art!!! Well, Button Art
, that is!! The challenge is to create something Christmasy or Wintery with buttons!!
1. Cover Santa's beard with buttons
2. Create a Christmas Tree with buttons
3. Make a wreath with buttons
4. Cover snow with buttons
5. Fill the inside of a poinsettia with buttons
6. How about a button snowman, buttons bells, button ornament, or buttons snowflakes
7. What ever your little heart desires!!
Remember, we are celebrating the Holiday season so be sure to make something festive!!!
I am really excited to announce this weeks TLC Guest Designer
the fabulous and very talented Brenda (Stamp-it-up)
She made two fabulous samples for your viewing pleasure....check them out!!
Please remember when uploading to include the Keyword TLC354 (no spaces)
You can view the entire TLC354 Gallery here!
I can't wait to see what you create!!!