View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 06:13 AM   #168
wendella247
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Default Welcome!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnFlynn View Post
Hi Everyone!
I am new here, was invited to check out this forum by Wendy who was so kind to comment on one of the pages I posted under Digital Scrapbooking last month
I am not new to traditional scrapbooking, but am fairly new to digital scrapbooking. I know I am a bit late, considering it is December, but I guess I need to start sometime! I am going to be mainly concentrating on working on my digital scrapbooking, however since my regular traditional scrapbooking has severly fallen behind I will set a small goal to get that moving too! I guess I only have December to do so here goes...

Digital Pages for December = 8
Traditional Pages for December = 2

Thats all for now, thanks again to Wendy for introducing me to this, I can't wait to see what happens with my goals for this month and then NEXT YEAR!
Ann
Hi Ann! You're welcome!! So glad to see you decided to join us! It's never too late to start your goals! The best place to post this is the actual monthly goal thread which is now, of course, December. Here's the link: December 2011 Scrap Pages & Scrap Chat - sbc11dec

Copy your message to that link and I'm sure you'll hear from some new scrappy friends!

Welcome!!!!!!

Wendy

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!