View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 12:20 PM   #111
raquelita_uno
Polyshrink Goddess

My "granite" counter top is the instock 8 foot laminate coutertop section from Mendards (got it for $40). I like the dark color since most of my card bases are light. The lighting above is also from Menards...it's the $14.99 track lighting system and my husband wired a longer cord for me. The cord runs on the underside of the shelf, down the wall behind the left side shelves and to a powerstip mounted to the countertop under those same shelve. Gives me plenty of outlets since the closet had one.

As I'm unmounting my stamps, I've been a little sloppy with the TIO&O and have had to wipe the surface with rubbing alcohol to remove the residue. Hasn't affected the surface. I really can't wait to see how much more room I have once the stamps are unmounted. I want to mount them in the 8.5x5.5 plastic binder cases. I have the link saved on my laptop, but they were inexpensive.

Thanks for the positive feedback. For those of us stamping on kitchen tables and having to pack up after each project or live with a mess, it's exciting to have a space!

As my best friend says, "Stamping....it's cheaper than therapy" to which I add, "Not by much".

My mom was the proud recipient of my first handmade card. Cost $200.

~My Gallery~
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!