View Single Post
Old 12-01-2011, 07:27 AM   #109
havonfamily
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by raquelita_uno View Post
I've been waiting to post to this thread for quite some time but needed to get my space a state of completion that would give the idea of what I had. I've never had my own room/space so while it's small, it's mine and I love it! I converted a basement bedroom closet and my husband and I did the whole thing for under $300. Before you congratulate me on what a wonderful husband I have (which I do) please be aware that this has taken over a year and various elements were promised as Christmas/Birthday/Anniversary/Mother's Day presents during that year! I have a lot of organizing to do and will be unmounting all my wooden stamps (it's a slow process doing just 1 or two sets a night!). The entire room is covered in wood panelling from 1976 and I will be addressing the rest of the room over Christmas vacation, but for now this little enclave is my get-away.

(*Scream*) AWESOME!!! How Gorgeous is your space?! I love your green paint, the lighting and your pretty "Create" logo A nice stamping spot, if you ask me
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!