View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:19 PM   #90
3boyzmommy
Polyshrink Goddess

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSN View Post
OK Alma and Julie! Here are some pics of my die storage along with links to the products used.

I purchase magnetic vent covers from Home Depot (although the link takes you to Amazon as I couldn't find these on the Home Depot web site). They are under $6.00 and you get 3 8" x 15" magnets that I cut down (I get 8 total cuts from one magnet sheet, so its super economical when you consider you get three sheets total to a pack). I purchase two sided cd holders/sleeves from Office Max. These are the kind that are more plasticy so I figure they'll hold up to a little more wear and tear. I just slip my magnets with the dies into the envelopes and store them in my box. The Quikutz folders I purchase at Hobby Lobby with a 40% coupon.

The thumbnail below with the banner dies are held in one cd sleeve. One set of banners on the front and another on the back of the same cd sleeve. I love how the postmark die and template all fit together on one side of the sleeve too. The pink box is a Pink "Really Useful Box" that has a snap on lid that I found at Office Max. These sleeves would also fit perfectly in a CD Holder that you can purchase at Walmart, Target, etc. As you can see from the pink box, I have quite a few dies.

Hope this helps!

Linda

Linda, this is a GREAT idea. I was a little confused until I saw your pictures, but this is a really great solution. I have all my dies in the plastic sleeve they came in and then thrown in a box. I love the idea of those big magnetic sheets and so affordable, too. Thanks for the tips!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!