View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 10:18 PM   #6254
Cook22
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

@ Gail, so sorry about your fridge!! I saw and loved your stamping therapy, but oh my, I feel for you cleaning the fridge. We were once keeping an eye on a friend's house while they were away, popping over to water the plants. The day before they were due back I bought some milk to leave in the fridge, and discovered it had been off since I don't know when; it was on some circuit that had tripped because everything else was fine. I still remember the stink. And of course there was no hot water on - I was boiling kettles to start cleaning it until the water heated up.
@PH - I'm sure you'll love the Perfect Pearls!! I got a couple of sets this year and more colours are definitely on my wishlist. They're such fun to use - and such a pain to get a decent photo of the results . They make fabulous homemade glimmer mist sprays with water and a few drops of distress re-inker, too.

My MFT package was here yesterday when I got back from work, which is super speedy; it only shipped the afternoon before Thanksgiving. And there was a bonus set of Christmas sentiments too, just to put the cherry on the cake. I think I'll have to send Kim a thank-you card.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!