View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 07:55 AM   #216
nines
Hardware Hotshot

This was my first year of participating in the Hope To Cling To Drive. I entered this contest with the idea of doing something rewarding for those battling breast cancer of which in itself was most rewarding and the cards I created were some of the best cards I have ever made. After I completed my final card I didn't go back to the forum. I knew there were prizes but never dreamed I would win won. About a week ago I got an email that I had won a prize and needed to claim it. Well I did, and today I received the prize in the mail. Wow, thanks Hero Arts. You really take your sponsorship seriously. If this is the 111th prize, I can't imagine how special the first prize was. Thank you Hero Arts, Split Coast Stampers and My Favorite Things for a great event. Thanks to all the other sponsors and volunteer members and congrats to all the other winners. Ooh, I can't wait to begin using all my goodies from Hero Arts.
"You simply will not be the same person two months from now after consciously giving thanks each day for the abundance that exists in your life. And you will have set in motion an ancient spiritual law: the more you have and are grateful for, the more will be given you" Sarah Ban Breathnach
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!