View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 03:34 AM   #6234
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

We went to the movie Friday with our family of 8 and my brother's family of 5. We ALL loved it. My kids watched the previous Muppet Movies and loved them (they were disappointed that Rizzo the Rat didn't show up much in this one!) and I watched the show as a girl. It is fun to have something that the whole family will watch. My teenage daughter showed her surly teenage colors more than once on the trip and it wasn't pretty, so having moments of agreement and fun with the whole group was extra special.
It is hard to imagine living somewhere that small in area! With my husband in the Navy for 25 years, we had always lived 16 hours from one of our families at each place we lived and were still about 10 hours from the other family! My kids travel really well, because that is what they're accustomed to, but it is so nice to be closer to my parents now...especially as my mom continues her breast cancer battle. Her last radiation should be the 9th and my oldest daughter and I are going to go out for a celebration day!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!