View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 06:20 PM   #6231
beestamper
Mad Swapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ros Booth View Post
Oh how wonderful that you two got a face to face!

I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving...

Beverly wash your mouth out, age? LOL LOL we used to have them here to and I loved them each week...

Hey Dini me too!! I managed to get my Cat's Pyjama's $50 voucher last week and then used it on their Black Friday sale, and bought extra of course LOL he he he

Then I saw Unity had a big sale and had to get some of theirs too!!

I cant believe some gals have their tree up already!! I was blessed to experience a real tree last Christmas when I stayed with my friend in south jersey and have the adventure of picking it out and feeding it LOL and the smell! But I caved and bought myself a small TEAL tree at Borders and shipped it home... we don't get the lovely colours or range of deco's that you all get, so I will most likely be the only Australian with a TEAL tree (my fav colour LOL)

anyway lovely read some of the latest adventures

Haha!! Ros... I still feel like I'm in my twenties. I will actually turn 41 around the end of December. I know it isn't THAT old. Having kids later in life has helped me feel younger even though me and my hubby have been married for 19 years. It's not until I mention something like Muppets that reminds me that I'm not actually 20-something. Well, that and my aching knees and arthritis - LOL! Working with small children helps to keep me youthful. I have friends and connect with women of all ages. And who really cares about age.. it's all about attitude. Right?!?

....and did I mention that I had to wash my mouth out with soap quite a bit as a kid. LOL! Can't help it.

Last edited by beestamper; 11-28-2011 at 06:49 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!