View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 06:40 AM   #2671
sc magnolia
Creative Crew SU Design Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoBear2 View Post
Ohh, isn't that funny having a convo here and not realising who we both were! Glad you enjoyed my holiday pics - wish I was still there sitting around colouring images like mad with no housework!! Yes, I take my pencils on holidays - all of them! I can't bear to be without them! I hope your new knee is getting better every day. I haven't been able to leave comments on your blog Most times when I try and leave comments on a blog when the comments form is an embedded one ie: doesn't open in a separate window, I get an error message saying I don't have permission. It is a Blogger problem which I hope will be sorted soon! It is driving me crazy!!

{{hugs}} Jocelyn
Remember when you emailed me a while back about the comments thingy? Well, I monkeyed around with the settings and I think I fixed it. I've been getting comments anyway. I had to use a piece of html code because I have a custom background that is not one of the the default choices on Blogger. I had to Google all over the place to find out what to do, and then to get the code. I can't believe I actually fixed it!

Well, at least I think I did...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!