View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 05:59 AM   #15
whim6915
Stazon Splitcoast

I have a lot of CAS favorites this week so I would like to list a few of them

mitchygitchygoomy Jumbo Gingerbread by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is the perfect answer for my craft project for my DDIL's 2nd graders.

hobbydujour CAS145 TLC352 Peace by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This is so elegant

catdidit Bring it on! the snow that is, lol! by catdidit - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love the embossed vellum and the soft look of the snowflakes

jaydekay TLC352, CAS145 All about snow by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers What an incredibly scene

Rox71 TLC352, CAS145 Snowgirl by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I love the detail of the white snowflakes on the bg and the snowperson is so cute I want to hug it

hobbydujour QFTD88 F4A92 Moonlit Snowy Scene by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This truly looks like a scene looking out a window on a cold, snowy evening. Awesome!

Vicky Gould TLC352, CAS145, Make it Snow_vg by Vicky Gould - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers In so many parts of Kentucky this scene is part of the everyday life. It looks so much like home to me.

kittie747 Let It Snow by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers I have favorited almost every card that Kittie has made and this one is a beauty.

LilLuvsStampin TLC Gray Tones Snow Scene CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers What an elegant wintery scene!

This post could probably go on for pages but I am sure that many other people are favoriting these as well.
Missing my old Kentucky home

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!