Today's Posts

Search

Get the Weekly
Inkling
newsletter

Previous Issues

Splitcoaststampers's privacy policy

Get Social

Splitcoaststampers on InstagramLike Splitcoaststampers on FacebookFollow Splitcoaststampers on TwitterPit Splitcoaststampers on Pinterest

Sponsored Ads

Splitcoaststampers.com - the world's #1 papercrafting community
You're currently viewing Splitcoaststampers as a GUEST. We pride ourselves on being great hosts, but guests have limited access to some of our incredible artwork, our lively forums and other super cool features of the site! You can join our incredible papercrafting community at NO COST. So what are you waiting for?

Join the party at Splitcoaststampers today!

Old 11-27-2011, 02:44 AM   #1  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Received 94 Likes on 52 Posts
Heart Favorites ending week of November 27, 2011

Good Sunday morning! I hope you had a blessed Thanksgiving holiday with your family and friends. This thread is for linking all the fabulous Favorites you discovered in the SCS Gallery last week. Everyone is welcome to join in -- check my next post for directions.

Joining me in today's notification team is Elaine (ChaosMom), Linda (Holstein), Shellie (shellied),and Mary (jandjccc). Here is my list of favorites.

Christmas Cabin (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS250 Candy Cane Santa by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC352 Holiday Greetings by joan ervin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Framed Christmas by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jumbo Gingerbread by mitchygitchygoomy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS145, TLC352, Happy Reindeer by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC352 Snowy and his Bluebird by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC352, CAS145 Snowgirl by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS145~TLC352 Welcome Christmas by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

merry & bright by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC Gray Tones Snow Scene CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have Yourself A Shabby Chic Christmas by Gingerbeary8 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC360 Little Angels by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have yourself... by jazzytobi - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC360 Holiday Greetings_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC360 Casing Kittie- Christmas Chickadee by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Blessings by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC360 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 02:47 AM   #2  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Default If you are new to the FAVORITES threads, please read.

Each week we have newcomers to these threads. EVERYONE is invited to join in. The more participation we have, the more interesting this thread will be.

---

Want to post a Thank You? Please do not use the Quote button.

Instead of quoting, scroll down and either type your response in the Quick Reply box or click the Go Advanced button. This thread will be easier to read without all the same link lists quoted over and over again. We've had terrific cooperation on this request. Thanks!

Pay It Forward (optional).

When you say "thank you," you're encouraged to also link to at least one of your own Favorites from last week. This idea started with a suggestion from APandi, seconded by ChaosMom.

---

Need help linking your Favorites? Follow these steps.
1. Load this week's Favorites thread in your first browser tab. Scroll down and click the Go Advanced button.

2. Open a second tab (or a separate window). Go to the Gallery and click on "My Favorites."

3. Click on a card you have saved. At the top, highlight the http:// address. Hit Ctrl+C to copy.

4. Switch back to the first tab and hit Ctrl+V to paste your link there. Repeat as many times as you need for all your links.

5. Click the Preview Post button and check that your links work. Then click the Submit Reply button.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 03:37 AM   #3  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Received 368 Likes on 205 Posts

Another outstanding week for so many beautiful creations. I love seeing all the beautiful holiday cards. Here are some beauties I found.

CAS2011winterDT#1 by lazylizard - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco:QFTD85 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Elf Shoes by mamamostamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wintery Mountain Cabin by Gidget-Trish - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS Wintery Joy by gidgetmd - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CAS145~TLC352 Welcome Christmas by darleenstamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

TLC352, WT349, Staying Warm on a Snowy Day by Cards_By_America - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Brown paper packages tied up with strings by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Manhattan Wedding by Brenda E Brown - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Woven Joy by AndreaEwen - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SNSS Birthday Blog Hop by MakiJ - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Wisemen Still Seek Him by rosigrld - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Simple Elegant Christmas Cards by cmc2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

elegant eighty! by tropduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

*SC360 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

April's Card by barbaralynn - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Love those Packer colors!!!!

SC360 Casing Kittie- Christmas Chickadee by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Hanging Tree Bulb DSAC06 by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT350 Welcome to my home by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT350 Ribbon embroidery by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Center Step by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter Wonderland. by GailNM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT350 Woven Ornament by Mrs Noofy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD88 F4A92 Christmas by whim6915 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

F4A92 - QFTD88 - ...snowy hills at night... by Mutnik - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers This card totally amazed me. Love this creation.

Sweet and Simple (FG) by Francie G. - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Your Thoughtfulness Touched My Heart by booga3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

~ White Elegance ~ by Zina Borrelli - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks for sharing your creativity.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 04:58 AM   #6  

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you so much Linda (Holstein) for favoriting my Woven Joy card, that really means so much to me! I appreciate the time you've taken to list it here. I'd like to pay it forward, however, I don't have many...gallery browsing was at a minimum this week :( Luckily this thread keeps us all informed of the gems out there!

TLC352 Card with Christmas Bunny by Wee Stamps by Veertje

{Razzle Dazzle Christmas} by SChristoph

Merry Christmas Tags by deconstructingjen
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 05:02 AM   #7  
Forum Fanatic

Good Morning, Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! and maybe got some bargains on Black Friday! Warm up your fingers for CyberMonday by checking out the delights in the Favorites and throughout the gallery. Here are a few to check out.....

patsmethers - ~Regina~ by patsmethers - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Linda D - Birdie Darling picture 1 by Linda D - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Yummy_starbucks - Medallion Wreath by yummy_starbucks - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

snail - Round Like A Wreath by snail - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SandieLouise - Floral Arrangement by SandieLouise - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekatleenr - The Gift of God - ODBDSLC85 - SNTODBD48 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KatarinaM - Winter Wonderland by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers and - Milly's Window by KatarinaM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Biggan - WT350 Ribbon embroidery by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

kittie747 - Golden Ribbons by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

YLM - Winter Center Step by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco - Reddyisco:IC312 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

KristineB - Black-n-White Side Step Nativity by KristineB - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Janja - for cute babies by Janja - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a good week everyone!
Happy Crafting!

Thanks to Everyone who contributes to this thread and to the Gallery! Thanks to all the members of the TEAM who contribute and who maintain this thread!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 05:45 AM   #8  
Glitter Guru

Thanks, Kittie for adding my Christmas Blessings as one of your favorites. I guess you could say, I'm blessed.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 05:47 AM   #9  
Glitter Guru

Thanks, Linda (Holstein) for choosing my Winter Wonderland as one of your favorites. You have a long list and I concur. Many of them, I had already admired.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 06:02 AM   #10  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 19 Likes on 10 Posts

Thank you so much Linda for favoriting my QFTD88 F4A92 Christmas by whim6915 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers What a wonderful way to start my Sunday!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 06:18 AM   #11  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Elaine, thank you so much for metnioning my Golden Ribbon card. I really appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 06:30 AM   #12  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Some of my favorites...

I want to start off with the sketch gallery SC360 from this week. I just thought there were a lot of phenomenal cards there. Hopefully you didn't miss them. Here's the link to the SC360 gallery... SC360 - Homemade Cards, Rubber Stamp Art, & Paper Crafts - Splitcoaststampers.com

Some of my other favorites...
Lighthouse Thank You... by bigsky - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Peek-a-Boo_Penguin_by_flicflac_Mama by flicflac Mama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC350 Bird Collage by BeckyTE - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Snowmen by arlybeans - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Hello Doily, SUO by ebeth926 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Cherry Roses by stampcrave - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pastel Valentine by stampcrave - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Pearls For You by abbysmom2198 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT Ribbon Weave CKM by LilLuvsStampin - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CCMC177 Lucky Navy River Snowman by Lisa Martz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
IC312 Get Well Soon by stampercamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Inkspirations#97 Sketch Challenge by Diane Vander Galien - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 06:32 AM   #13  
Gallery Gazer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Here are my fav's

Lone Winter Tree - TLC352, CAS145 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holiday Window closed by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 06:36 AM   #14  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

wow Kittie...you made my day!!! Thanks so very much for the mention of my reindeer card.....thanks so very much Linda for letting me know!!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 06:37 AM   #16  
Stazon Splitcoast

Heart

Thanks for hosting this week's thread, Kittie. Here are some of mine:

Teal/Silver Snowflake Ornaments by Jacque3125

TLC352 by ckbythesea

Christmas School House by kittie747

Snuggle Bunnies by hordemother

~HoHoHo~ by Toy

Musical Christmas Exploding Box by KatarinaM

Thanksgiving Banner by DeborahLynneS

TSG Warmest Wishes by knightrone

Sweet Warm Ups Ensemble by luv2stamp50

Jolly Elfin by heyjudet

Merry Christmas Pennant by notimetostamp

Punch art lotus flowers and Teeny messages by Londonblue

Last edited by Crafts; 11-27-2011 at 06:41 AM..
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 07:08 AM   #17  
Stazon Splitcoast

OH my gosh Kittie! I am so excited to have my casing kittie-christmas chickadee and snowy and his bluebird listed in your favorites this weeks.. it is an honor coming from you- I thank you soooo much, what a great way to start my day!
Hope your day is wonderful!

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 07:19 AM   #18  
Inking Addict

Thank you so much Andrea for mentioning my card. You really made my Sunday! Here are my favorites this week!!

Monday: Happy Reindeer by K Dunbrook (love the white with the bold reindeer and string!)
Tuesday: Gift card holder by giovannairde (absolutely stunning and I love the papers you used and the banner)
Wednesday: Joy to the world by Beate (love the small size, the gorgeous stitching and the cute little image. So precious)
Thursday: A birthday card by ddmks (fab coloring and love the design of this card)
Friday: Merry Kissmass by JanesLovelyCards (Just absolutely stunning!! The image, the coloring the design the glitter... fab)
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 07:44 AM   #19  
Stazon Splitcoast

Some of my favorites this week...
ylm.. Winter Center Step by YLM - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
jaydekay.. DSAC06 let it snow by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
kittie747... Black and White Winter Holiday Window by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
catherinep.. #3 in the series by catherinep - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Tilly.. Brown paper packages tied up with strings by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
istamp31.. CC349 - Merry Mallows - TLC352 by istamp31 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson.. Lone Winter Tree - TLC352, CAS145 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
hobbydujour.. *SC360 Cardinal in the Snow by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
StephStamps1982.. TLC352/CAS145 - Blue Snowman by StephStamps1982 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Kass2667.. TLC352 Snow Elf by kass2667 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Fox71.. TLC352, CAS145 Snowgirl by Rox71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
nancy littrell.. FS250, TLC352, CAS145 Christmas by nancy littrell - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
catcrazy... Elegant Snowflake by catcrazy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Holstein... TLC352 White Deer by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 08:00 AM   #20  
Pearl-ExPert

oh my goodness... thanks kittie for picking my "merry & bright" card as a favorite! i'm truly honored! and thank you linda for picking my "wisemen still him still" card!! what a way to start my day!! thanks to shelly for letting me know.

My Blog: hey there.... rosigrl
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 08:35 AM   #21  
Easily Inspired

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Linda, you have made my Sunday a "Happy" Sunday with big smiles! Thanks so much for favoring my card. .....Thanks too, to Shellied for notifying me. You gals are so SWEET! :0)
2010 DT for Rubbernecker Stamps
My Gallery
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:07 AM   #22  
Polyshrink Goddess

Thank you so much to Holstein for listing my card Wintery Mountain Cabin on the favourites this week. I am honoured. Big hugs to you!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:11 AM   #23  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Linda and Elaine....thanks so much for including my card in your faves this week....it means so much to me!

Have a lovely week!

Jo
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:45 AM   #24  
Stazon Splitcoast

Received 403 Likes on 351 Posts

Kittie, Linda(Holstein), and Mary(jandjccc), thank you for mentioning my cardinal card as one of your favorities for the week. Thanks, Chaosmom, for notifying me too. I appreciate you all and how you can make a dreary day sunny! Hugs, Sallie
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:51 AM   #25  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Judi, I am so happy you liked my little old fashioned school house. thank you for mentioning it in this week's favorites. I am thrilled.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:53 AM   #26  
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Received 131 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Favorites

Wow!!! Thanks TrishG for all the wonderful comments and putting my card in your favorites this week. You made my week!!! Thanks ChaosMom for letting me know!!
Some of my favorites this week-

Welcome Baby Holly! by mandypandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shabby Plaid Christmas by Michelerey - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Beautiful Wings and Two Challenges by stampwithsandy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

ISC#97- Snowbuddy Crumb by Beedubya - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

CCMC177 Lucky Navy River Snowman by Lisa Martz - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Have a great week!!! Diane
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 09:55 AM   #27  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Thank you 24-7 Stamper for mentioning my Holiday Window card in this week's favorites. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:06 AM   #28  
Dirty Dozen Alumni

Mary, thank you so much for mentioning my black snowy window card. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:07 AM   #29  
Stazon Splitcoast

Mary! Thank you so much for mentioning my "let it snow" card in your favorites this week. you made my day!!
hugs
Judy

" If you have a talent, use it in every which way possible. Don't hoard it. Don't dole it out like a miser. Spread it lavishly like a millionaire intent on going broke.
~Brendan Frances~
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:10 AM   #30  

Thanks so much Gail for the mention of my two cards. You made my Sunday. Congrats on all your outstanding cards this week! You are on an artistic roll Keep them coming. Thanks Elaine(ChaosMom) for letting me know.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:11 AM   #31  

Thanks Lori(Saintsrule) and Mary (jandjccc) for the mention of my cards. Made my Sunday a happy one. Thanks Elaine for letting me know. Stampin hugs. Linda
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:15 AM   #32  

Thanks to 24-7stamper and jandjcc for mentioning my Lone Winter Tree card this week ... you made my day!! Thanks to Holstein for letting me know - I appreciate it!!

My favorites this week:
WT350 Welcome to my home by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Stately Stag by bon2stamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Engagement card by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Speedy's challenge by Tilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Dirty Dozen
DT Member:CAS Mix Up and CAS Watercolour
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:19 AM   #33  
Pearl-ExPert

thank you jandjccc for the mention! Glad my card made you grin!
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:20 AM   #34  
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you, KITTIE and Holstein for mentioning my cards! Puts a little sunshine in this rainy day!

Thanks to ChoasMom for letting me know!

Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:23 AM   #35  

Received 206 Likes on 185 Posts

Thanks so very much Veertje, for the mention of my card....
thanks Linda for letting me know!! very appreciated.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 10:40 AM   #36  
Glitter Guru

thank you, chaosmom, for mentioning my round like a wreath card! and thanks to judi for letting me know. didn't spend much time in the gallery this week, but i did put stacy's adorable house mouse card in my faves.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 11:35 AM   #37  
Insane Embellisher

thank you so much Andrea for mentioning my Razzle Dazzle card and thank you to Judi for letting me know about it

here are some of my favorites:

Christmas Box Just Rite Style by Beate

Merry Christmas tag by deconstructinjen

Joyeux Noel from Paris by wendy15
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 12:05 PM   #38  
Watercolor Wizard

Received 66 Likes on 60 Posts

Some of my favorites...

SusieMuslie68 : Autumn Happy Birdy Owl by SusieMuslie68 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
susie nelson : F4A91 - Charming Pixels by susie nelson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Loll Thompson : Lone Winter Tree - TLC352, CAS145 by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Clownmom : IC312 Country Birthday_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

greetings,
niki
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 12:07 PM   #39  

Good Afternoon. I just got back from "Christmas Made in the South" to find a little message. Thank you so much Kitty for mentioning my Have Yourself a Shabby Chic Christmas card in the favorites this week. It sure made my day. I appreciate it so much.
Reply With Quote Likes
Old 11-27-2011, 12:37 PM   #40  

Thanks so much Andrea and Sonja for mentioning my tags.

I didn't have much time to gallery hop this week but I marked a couple.

Thank You by Olena 1977

Fall card by giovannairde

TLC352 Card with Christmas Bunny by Wee Stamps by Veertj

Hope Your Day is Fabulous by Amy Y
Reply With Quote Likes