View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 PM   #1
loulou31
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via MSN to loulou31
Default "I Dream Of Paper" Blog Group *FULL*

I have decided that as a normally motivated papercrafting blogger that has lately not been able to craft due to real life becoming busier, that surely there must be others like me out there looking for friends

If you are a busy papercrafter that would love to have friends to leave you love when you do sporadically (SP?) post your creations that you manage to get done on an irregular or regular basis, you are what this group needs.....

I hate rules so lets call these guidelines.....

1 - Try and post at least one a week, if you don't no worries but it would be more exciting if it was a little more regularly than once every 2 months.

2 - comment on fellow groupies at least once every two weeks if they have a new post.

3 - add the group members on your blog sidebar with the update date thing so you can keep track when the group members do update.

4 - Check in here occasionally and leave a message so we know you are still an active member.
and ummm well that's it really, if you are interested add a post to this thread and we will cap the number at 10 - 12 so as not to overwhelm people with a huge list to comment on.

Okies, look forward to getting some members and getting to know them a little better.

Our Members..........

*Louise - Louise Forsyth - Punknscrap
*Paige - She Who Must Stamp
*Marcy - My Paperie Dreams
*Maggie - Maggie's Cat House
*Eryn - Eryn's Creative Place
*Winnie - Winnie's Inky Fingers
*Mary-Kate - Emkay Designs
*Kelly - Sandcastle Stamper
*Alexis - Scrappin' Sistah
* Kel - Scraps & photoGRAFFS
* Tammy - http://www.piascreations1962.blogspot.co.nz/
*Tania - http://somethingtoscrapabout.blogspot.co.nz/
* denotes active in group

Last edited by loulou31; 03-28-2013 at 01:20 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!