View Single Post
Old 11-26-2011, 09:22 PM   #1
susanbri
Forum Fanatic

Heart Clean and Simple (CAS) Favorites for the week ending November 27, 2011

Hello CAS Stampers,

This is my first week as one of the new team of stampers who will be taking turns to start the CAS Favourites thread. I'm thrilled as there are so many fabulous cards this week - it was hard to keep my list to a reasonable number and leave some for the rest of you to list!

So please, jump right in and list your CAS Favourites from the past week. It's a great way to give recognition to your fellow stampers.

Here are mine:

Reddyisco was inspired by a child's headboard to make this lovely soft card: Reddyisco:IC312

Biggan used twine to create an amazing container for punched flowers: IC312 Use of Twine by Biggan

atsamom chose perfect colours and a button accent for a Thanksgiving wreath: CAS Thanksgiving Wishes by atsamom

I am full of admiration for kittie747's wreath cards. Here she used this week's sketch challenge brilliantly: Peaceful Wreath by kittie747

I love the way tropduck combined flourishes and flowers in Christmas colours: easy peasy! by tropduck

catherinep used a perfect piece of dp behind a punched ornament: #3 in the series by catherinep

hobbydujour put her brayer and spattered paint to good use to make this peaceful snowy scene: CC350 TLC352 Trees by hobbydujour

The Sound of Music inspired Tilly to create this bit of kraft perfection: Brown paper packages tied up with strings by Tilly

tommygirloz used a simple background stamp to create a brilliant window: CAS145, TLC352 Merry Christmas by tommygirloz

die cut diva layers silver glitter paper perfectly with a punched snowflake and an embossed border: Sparkly Snowflake by die cut diva

My gallery is here should you care to look!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!