View Single Post
Old 11-24-2011, 03:38 PM   #1963
jeanne307
Polyshrink Goddess

Send a message via Yahoo to jeanne307

Quote:
Originally Posted by WordTrix View Post
Cynamom: LOL... Enjoy the book!

JenniK: Thanks, so far the Plum is pretty good. I hope you enjoy the "Psychic Witch" books. And thanks for agreeing on the publishing format issue. So glad I'm not alone on that!

Jeanne: LOL...yes, it is now a movie. Still have not read the book, but confess that the movie trailer looked good. How do manage to keep track of four books at once? What do you think of the Leslie Meier? I tried to read the first book in that series last year, but just couldn't get into it. Will probably try again some time, maybe this year if I get through the half dozen or so I've already picked out for this year's "Spirit of Christmas" reading challenge that runs this week through New Year's Eve.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, EVERYONE!

Heather
Hi Heather... very carefully lol... Just cant decide which one I want to commit to reading first... so have started a couple and am deciding whether to start the Leslie meier book and the other one lol. I cant make a decision to save my life lol. I have really started reading the Leslie Meier book yet. I may not like it but am willing to try it lol. I have made a list of some of the books here that you have mentioned and thougt I would try them.

Happy Thanksgiving Ladies!!!

My Personal Blog: Creations by Jeanne
Facebook: Friend Me....
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!