Old 11-24-2011, 06:18 AM   #24
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE

PRAYERS FOR TYTY PLEASE

Thursday, November 24, 2011 7:59 AM

THINGS HERE NOT GOOD

Tyler had a bad night. Tyler had some pain yesterday they tried to take the breathing tube out however he couldn't breathe on his own. After many tries, he finally did start to breath on his own, thank God.

They cut Tyler from one side of his ear almost to the other ear. They grafted skin fat from Tyler's leg and hip for to fill in his jaw. They also took the rods out of Tyler's leg where it was broken in the last operation. The only trouble is that all of this that he put into Tyler's jaw can not stay but has to come out. It is only a temporary fix and has to come back out. It cannot be left in over a year.

Dr. Rodriguez said he couldn't do the bone transplant because the medication Tyler would have to take after could cause Tyler to have cancer again. So before that surgery, Tyler has to be treated. They are running test today to try get Tyler's blood to read positive. They have to get a positive reading on Tyler's blood! Dr. Rodriguez said that he wants to do the bone transplant in three months. That was supposed to have been done yesterday.

Dr. Rodriguez said until everything is right, he would not take a chance on Tyler getting that cancer back and it killing him.

Please pray for us Tyler is at the University of Maryland Hospital, ICU, children's floor. Our address here is RMD HOUSE, DARLENE COX, TYLER TUCKER, 2303 NORTH HOWARD STREET, BALTIMORE MD 21218, PHONE 410/366 4024, ROOM 211.

Most of all we need your prayers. The surgery Tyler had yesterday took 16 hours. Don't know how long he will be in ICU.

ANYONE THAT CAN DONATE PLEASE DO. If you don't want to send money, please send gift cards. Everyone that has donated, thank you! You are saving Tyler's life. Ashley got three little slices of turkey, mac and cheese and scoop of rice - it was almost nine dollars. Had to get a cab to get to store and it was fifteen dollars there, fifteen back. Also having to pay for some medication that Tyler and Ashley had to have that Medicaid wouldn't pay because its`out of state. It will pay for Tyler's meds as long as he is in the hospital. When he comes to the Ronald McDonald house, it wont pay for his medication. So yes, we need money.

I don't even know when its time how we will get Tyler home. I don't know if he can fly because of the flight jerking on land and take off. I'll have to rent a car maybe to get him home but will worry about that later. He is sure not going anywhere for a while.

Going to the hospital now, Ashley stayed last night. I will update more as soon as I get more information. If you live in Maryland, drop by and visit Tyler. Thank you all we love you. I sure am missing my little Nathan, Ethan and Jayden. Papa and Richie are taking really good care of them but it sure hurts to be away from my boys.

Pray, pray, pray for Tyler and our family.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!