View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:55 AM   #5826
tmurph36
Hardware Hotshot

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
Im home

Okay my booth is "cards and tags" this is the third year doing this two day sale. ( booth cost is 30.00) every year is better then the year before. this year I added some bagged cocoa sacks (sold all at 3.50 each photos are in tag/gift card album i have in the gallery here) all the vintage buttons in old jello molds sold also, the vintage lace only sold one of the wide ones and no others. so everything else that sold is an one of a kind card or tag. total profits for the two days are 460.25.

this year's booth display are on my blog tonight.

This is held in a private school as part of their biggest fundraiser they do for the school during the year, in addition to the booth cost I also donated a basket with 24 tags inside of it.
so, this is the "big deal" craft thing here where i live ( there are others not as nice) this one is only hand made or antiques and so it has a waiting list to get a spot but, when I took mine i took the "un-sellable" space in a hallway between two big rooms ( cafeteria and gym i think) that table in the photo is an 6' table.

oh and people here kept telling me you should package your cards and sell them in "sets" did 4 boxed ( clear boxes) sets, two full sized cards and two gift card sized sets... none sold.
Sounds like you did great Stacy.... someday I will try a craft faire
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!