View Single Post
Old 11-23-2011, 04:05 AM   #744
scrappingramma
Kookie Creator

Send a message via Yahoo to scrappingramma

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurlynn View Post
Yet another version of what they may do for this holiday, now he may pick them up tomorrow night instead of Thurs afternoon. I thought we had it settled Monday...

You can bet it won't be this disorganized and last minute when I have them for Christmas!
It's all about control, they don't want to be married to us, but they still want to control us. My ex insisted on bringing "that woman" to my house when he was bringing my daughter home. When I told him I didn't want her there, he said his name was still on the mortgage and he could bring anyone he wanted there...so third grade I waited until that day, called him and told him that he would have to meet me at the Meijer store that I wasn't going to be home. They don't care what is the adult thing to do, or the nice thing to do.

Remember, you are not responsible for his relationship with his children. Will he hurt them? probably. You can be there to comfort them. I told my kids that their father loves them the only way he knows how.

Try to have a good Thanksgiving. It will be hard, but you are strong and can make it through this.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!