View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:52 PM   #23
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

UPDATE ON TYLER

Monday, November 21, 2011 3:59 PM

TYLER WENT TO SURGERY AT SIX THIS MORNING AND ILL BE DONE AROUND 8 PLEASE PRAY FOR HIM HE IS GOING TO ICU

Things have changed. This is so hard on everyone and my poor Tyler. Going to try let you all know what’s going on. Tyler is in surgery now and will be around 10 to 12 hours. First, they are taking the rods from his leg, then the jaw surgery. He was not afraid. I bet he told me a hundred times he loved me yesterday. They are putting a spacer, something they made in his jaw and drafting skin, to help hold his face in place. They will have to cut him from one ear to almost the other side. Please, please pray for my Tyler.

They are not taking Dad’s bone at this time. This surgery is getting him ready for the next surgery. Yep, again in three months, they will be taking dad’s bone from his leg for Tyler’s jaw. All this is hard to explain. Something to do with a drug that Tyler will have to take that could cause him to get the cancer back. They are going to redo the Epstein-Bar test to see if he is positive yet, and if not, the are going to give him vaccine to make him positive.

We have no idea how long we are staying this time. All that changed. But we will be staying six to eight weeks when they do the bone transplant in three months. They are going to try give as low a dose as possible of this medication. Pray, pray for my Tyler.

Dr. Rodriguez bragged on me, telling me how proud he was of me for losing so much weight and gave me a big hug and kiss, telling me he’s never giving up on Tyler. He told me that Tyler and I are in his heart and told me he loved us. What a wonderful doctor. He said that when we get through the bone transplant, that he’s hoping Tyler wouldn’t need more surgeries for a few years.

Tyler’s Medicaid won’t pay for some medications. We already had to spend a lot for strong antibiotics he had to take before surgery because he had an upper respiratory infection when we got here. Now Ashley has it. Then Ashley had to go to the ER because she broke her toe and she had to have medication.
Dr. Rodriguez is calling the Greenville news and there will be an Update on Tyler, so watch for it. Someone save me a copy please.

If any of you want to donate to Tyler and our family, you can do it at pay Pal using my email at turnpin10648@gmail.com.

Or go to any SunTrust Bank and give my name, Darlene cox for Tyler Tucker. You can put it straight in to his account.

or here at tylertucker.Com

or mail
Tyler tucker c/o Darlene cox
Po box 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

All the money is used for Tyler’s care and know that you are helping to save his life. Please pray for us.

My phone is not working here in the hospital, should have stayed with Verizon. Will post more when Tyler’s out of surgery.

I am missing my baby Nathan at home and Jayden and Ethan!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!