View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 04:25 PM   #6158
PH in VA
Splitcoast Gallery Moderator
Band Mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by dini View Post
We are traveling quite a bit. We start off in Florida for about 2 months at my inlaws', then from there we have friends, family and churches in Mississippi, Texas, California, Washington, Idaho, Missouri, Arkansas, Wisconsin, and Michigan, and we're taking a little family breather trip to DC/Virginia too.

California is home to me, but my parents moved to Idaho after I got married, so it's just church family there now.

We have 4 kids, who aren't really excited about going to America, since they've lived longer here (3 were born in the States, but they were 4, 2, and 16 months when we moved here, and they're now 10, almost 9, and 7... #4 was born here and he's 5 now). Hopefully they'll enjoy seeing the country, and I'm praying they'll be able to make some friends along the way.
Sounds like you have a really neat trip planned. I hope your family has a safe journey!

I'm wondering if your kids might like Luray Caverns for something different to see in DC/Virginia than museums and presidents' homes and other US historical sites. Just a thought.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!