View Single Post
Old 11-21-2011, 09:00 AM   #5822
stampinrealtor
Inking Addict

Default Acrylic Frames

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRKIDDO View Post
Oh and I forgot to mention that when I went to buy the acrylic frames at Walmart, they no longer sell the 3.5 x 5 frames in the store. I was trying to replenish my stock between my two sales, so I wnet and got the 4 x 6 frames. I didnt like them as much, and didnt think others would either. I had bought a few that were horizontal and once the post it notes were on there was still a lot of unused space, So I had this idea...I took a plain piece of black cardstock cut at 2.5x3.5, punched a large oval out of the upper middle part, tied a ribbon around the bottom, then used some Jolees flowers to add some details. I only made a few but they FLEW off the table!! The vertical frames were easier to space things and I just added a quote, like "Notes", or "Jot this down", which I printed on my computer with different fancy fonts.
I was so disappointed as well that WALM doesnt carry the 3.5x5 so I bought the 4x6 as well. Would love to see yours. I think I am going to stick a small calendar on the other side of mine to fill up the space. Thanks, Maria
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!