View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 11:55 AM   #34
crystaldolphins
Mad Swapper

Default MMTPT154 More Appreciation

I had the opportunity to visit with Rita and Jo-Anne a couple of weeks ago. Rita was the recipient of some wonderful cards for MMTPT154. A bit of an update: Rita is terminal with lung cancer. She is in fairly good spirits and continues to choose alternative healing options. The drugs they proposed will not cure the cancer. The alternative options are keeping most of the symptoms at bay. The doctors don't know what to do when someone chooses alternative therapies so they are just waiting for her to die.

I have attached 2 photos of Rita with her wonderful cards. She had sent me a note that said: "I don't even like my birthday cards around for a week. However, the cards made by your group are still on our coffee table. I have no intentions of moving them. Every time I look at them I think about the love, well wishes, encouragement and kind thoughts from these wonderful people and it makes me smile. Thank you for this gift". This note was sent to me awhile ago but the cards are still on the table. The will move them for Christmas (they'll still be out and hanging on a string!) but they'll go back after Christmas!

I know I've said thank you before but I did want to pass on this message and the photos!

Hugs to everyone
Attached Thumbnails
rita-pic-cards-1-edit.jpg   rita-pic-cards2-edit.jpg  

2012/2013 Squigglefly DT
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!