View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 06:10 PM   #614
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh Lesley I am so sorry about Steve. What a shame. He has remained in my prayers.

CA where did you order your coach goodies from? I think it's great that you bought yourself something for Christmas! We all need to do something fun for ourselves now and then. Hope Mom is doing well.

Kathy I love the framing on your card. Why don't you pm me your email address? I don't have yours. Thank you for praying for us and lighting the candles for us.

Lesley, Brat and Pat will you email me your email addresses too?

Sue I think you have been a busy girl lately.

We went out to dinner tonight and went to a couple of stores. We went to a Tractor Supply store. My grand daughters boyfriend is John Deere crazy and I found him a nice hoodie. We have a group of close friends that we have a little party for Christmas every year. We give each other gifts. Now we are all horse people. We go on vacations together. We have hauled our horses all over the midwest and the west on trail rides. So I got all of the guys a clock that's a horse. You'd have to see it but they're cute. Men are so hard to buy for. I also have home made jams they all get. So all in all it was a good night.

Tater hope you're doing good.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!