View Single Post
Old 11-18-2011, 08:35 AM   #5802
Lorri.V.
Insane Embellisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GRKIDDO View Post
Went and set up for my 2 day sale last night! Actually had 16 feet to use, not 8 like I thought. Wasnt a bad thing, but the displays that I normally use just look lost! But luckily I had bought a bunch of baskets at the $ store after the last sale. I still had plenty to fill in with, but when you are looking at a space twice the size that you are used to...it was a little overwhelming. Anyway I have a few things to put finishing touches on and they will come along with me tonight. My friend is a member of the church that the sale is at, and as I am putting the last things up, she says "Hopefully you wont sell it all tomorrow night and not have anything for Saturday" This is already I fear I have (maybe not all of it, but a lot of it), so I was not so amused!
Wish me luck!!!!!!!!
I am sharing tables with a friend from our seasonal market and during the market we both had 4 foot tables. But, over the last month we both have been making more stuff for the christmas season and so our 8 foot table is crowded. she has jewellery and i have the cards. i only made the reindeer poop and chocolate bar wrappers to pay the rentals. I really want to sell my cards and get my name out there for when the market starts up again.

Lorri
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!