View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 07:34 PM   #602
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

OK, first, things first, of COURSE we are friends, but better than that - SISTAHS here on the bus!! There are just some times when we are busy with 'life', and can't get here. I just read thru the posts and saw that everyone is having nasty or cooler wet weather, and trying to prepare for the holidays - add to that mix, taking care of fur babies, and responsibilities of grandkids, Moms, or kids, and we forget to take care of ourselves. THAT should come first!! You should not feel guilty for doing that! If we don't take care of ourselves, we will not be able to take care of those we love!

I went to bed early after finishing 2 cards I had to upload last night, then up first thing with a phone call and started my day. My cousin lost her husband 2 months ago, and I pretty much gave her my entire day. Lots to talk about and pray about with her. Tonight I was wiped out and just came on to see how everyone was, but believe me when I tell you, I prayed for ALL of you today - none of you are EVER far from my thoughts and prayers.

Silly, glad to hear you are doing special things with the grands, and have a nice TG planned. Tater, Hope you are keeping that leg up and it is healing up mightily as we pray for you ! Shirt, sounds as though you are running like crazy - please take care not to overdo - you need to take care of YOU! Pat, guessing that your absence is from the resting of your hands, and that is good! CA, don't feel guilty about the purchase - you need to reward yourself for all the good you do!! Brat, thanks for keeping up with me - will bring you a nice hot latte topside! Kathy, I see you are still praying, lighting candles, and sending hugs out to all! Leslie - Mark doing okay now?, Hope you had an umbrella running through the rain yesterday - take care of YOU too! Jan and Wendy, hope you can join us for the challenge this week if you are reading this - we love to see you here!! Christina - hope all is well - you are here and then you are not - so I am presuming you are keeping your priorites all in line and doing what has to be done - we will see you when we see you! ME??? - I just been doing a lot of running, and doing what I can to help my family and friends, just know I am fine - jest a bit ta'ard!! LOL

Well, here's another short one that got to be a long one!!
LYMI x a big BUNCH!! and LOTS of HUGS!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!