View Single Post
Old 11-17-2011, 06:46 PM   #601
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my Shirt I am right there with CA. Of course we're friends, we're sistahs! If we lived close by I would make a desert for your TG dinner. I like to do that now and then for friends. It helps take a little stress off of their shoulders. This year I am making a few desserts for the senior center where my daughter works. Its a money raiser. They play bingo for 18.00, they get several cards and if you bingo you pick out a dessert. I'm making some pumpkin bars ( a recipe I recently got from a good friend! ) and a couple of pies.

My husband is so spoiled. He likes for me to cook because he likes my cooking. So I am going to make us a small TG dinner the weekend after TG. He's worth it!

Well it is cold out. Supposed to be in the high 20's tonight but then we are supposed to be in the mid 50's the next couple of days. Can't complain for this time of year.

Well I'm off to maybe go work on the challenge card for tomorrow. I do need to look at the challenge again. I remember green and silver but about all I remember! I'm sorry I didn't participate last week Pat. I was so far behind I thought I was in front.

Hey did you all see Nancy Williams card was picked for the customer card of the week. I think that's what it was called. On the ODBD blog. Go check out her card. It's very pretty. Gotta leave our friends a little love now and then.

Good night all.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!