View Single Post
Old 11-16-2011, 08:07 AM   #4589
Crafty Math Chick
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLee View Post
Hey peeps!

Books.....I really enjoy the classics and happy ever after books.....I really can't "go there" with realistic or sad type stories....too much of that in life!

Hubby and I celebrated 22 years of marriage in June! Yep...I was a June bride! He is and always will be my Prince Charming who rescued me! He's a wonderful man and the best Daddy ever! He spoils me rotten too.....I don't know what I ever did to deserve him....but whatever it was I'm so glad!

I plan to make some cards to submit today....I need to try that much more than I have! So hopefully the creativity flows after I get some caffeine in me....today is one of my "caffeine days"!! Yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!

Morning everyone!
I was a June bride too, but we didn't have the big dream foofy wedding, just a civil ceremony at the Justice of the Peace at city hall. What's that song from Seven Brides for Seven Brothers? "When you are married in June, you will always be a bride"?

Have some challenges to check out before I do some tutoring today, have to earn those crafting dollars!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!