Cook22
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
SCS Gallery Moderator
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Tickle a Teapotter Coordinator

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvLee View Post
Hey peeps!

Books.....I really enjoy the classics and happy ever after books.....I really can't "go there" with realistic or sad type stories....too much of that in life!

Hubby and I celebrated 22 years of marriage in June! Yep...I was a June bride! He is and always will be my Prince Charming who rescued me! He's a wonderful man and the best Daddy ever! He spoils me rotten too.....I don't know what I ever did to deserve him....but whatever it was I'm so glad!

I plan to make some cards to submit today....I need to try that much more than I have! So hopefully the creativity flows after I get some caffeine in me....today is one of my "caffeine days"!! Yippppeeeee!!!!!!!!

I was a June bride too - but it poured rain almost all day! At least it wasn't so bad as my brother, who was a Decmeber wedding. For starters, the sexton or whatever had forgotten to open the church, so we were all outside getting colder and colder, and then there was no heating in the church either. At least it was a short service and not far to the reception!!
Enjoy your caffeine .
SCS Photo Challenge #203 ~ Trees
Ways to Use It : Thursday Challenge ~ Use BOTH heat and dry embossing
Techniques ~ Monday is Technique Time -TLC504: Hang Out (Out-of-the-Box)
It's October. That means it must be time for HOPE YOU CAN CLING TO all month long! Come along and join in the fun.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!