View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 10:54 AM   #723
cletracloversgirl
Crimping Master

Send a message via Yahoo to cletracloversgirl

Laurie, in due time the anger leaves. That being said..I think the anger fades to be replaced with disappointment..then numbness and then it just fades....I am sorry for him being such a dunce with the kids...I know that with my kids dad...he totally disappoints me and the kids every time he calls and has decided that he would rather let his wife rule the roost and declare that she will not keep the kids when he is working. I guess the anger gets redirected..I still get angry at him, but for what he does to the kids. I have my oldest who is 17 and planning on being in college this time next year....and all the time the x has wasted on Lord only knows what..certainly not the kids.. I have been divorced for 5.5 years and the angry lessens and has been redirected, but will still raise its ugly head once in a while..I think what has helped me too is the fact I remarried a man that is there for me and the kids..what fools these men are....sorry I guess I was not much help..I just know that the kids suffer and we moms are the ones that are left picking up every piece and crumb that the x does not care about...hang in there keep doing what you can for the kids...try to take care on you so you do not continue to be lost....hugs girl! Taishea