View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:38 PM   #4065
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Wow! Congrats on that curbside bargain! No shame in saving $$.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ksnurse View Post
wow....see what I miss when I have to work????....we can't use internet at work...bummer....so I just caught up on about 20 pages of chatter....but wait?!?!....80's hair coming back????....you mean it left????.....I have big hair naturally and the only time I fit in was the 80's or when I go to Dallas....LOL!!!

CONGRATS TO ALL THE FABBY WINNERS OF TODAY'S WONDERFUL PRIZES!!!!

Today was adventurous and fun for my budget minded self....I got low worked early and ran some errands before heading home...Decided to run to HL to check on Turkey Day stamp, but since was last min decision, didn't have this weeks coupon....Dang....but a nice lady gave me hers since she didn't find what she wanted....WhooooHoooo Thx nice lady!!! I got the Sizzix pointsettia die for 40% off.....Then heading home, I spy a very well loved (read-missing parts) 3 swing with glider swing set sitting on someones curb for trash pick up....OMG....I'm needing an A frame to make trellis for garden....Do you know what lumber costs these days???....So I slammed on the brakes and backed up....jumped out to check it out, looked around, then pushed, pulled, shoved and lifted that thing into the back of my truck...hopefully before anyone saw me curbside shopping.....YeeHa!!! Yes, I'm a hick...but hey, it keeps it out of the landfill.....and money in my pocket....Yea!! more stamps.....See, there is a method to my madness.....lol!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!