View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 09:30 AM   #22
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update on sweet Tyler...

Monday, November 14, 2011 6:16 AM

Hello everyone, we leave Friday for Baltimore Maryland Ronald MC Donald house, surgery on Monday. This surgery is life threatening! Please please get a prayer chain started for Tyler and his dad and our family.

They will be in the operating room at six in the morning next Monday. Please post everywhere you can. I cannot help it, I am scared. I have cried all week and prayed so hard for my boy. I am not even the one having this surgery.

I hope all is good with our flight with children flight of hope. I haven't heard back from them but will be calling to check on things today.

Richie, Tyler's dad is so scared but he will be OK he just hasn't ever had any surgeries so i understand that he is scared.

I ask Tyler how he felt about the surgery he told me that he wants to have it done and that he's tired of having pain and pain medication all the time. He also told me not to worry that he was going to be OK and said that he knows all about heaven.

I will never will forget when I took him to church one day years ago he was sick laying his head own my lap. He looks up at me and says nanny what is this place? I told him it was God's house, he replied, oh nanny that's the man that holds your hand when I am in the hospital and gave me a kiss and hug.

Tyler is a strong eleven year old little boy, he has had 46 surgery's and this will be #47 surgery for him. The Greenville newspaper will do an update as soon as surgery is over and I will call them with the update.

Please please ask God to let TyTy pull through this surgery. Ask God to help us financially and with all the stress that goes along with this. Ask Him to help us make the right decisions and to watch after all our love ones left here at home. I know God hears your prayers so please spread the word to all your friends to pray for Tyler and our family. Pray for Dr Rodriguez and his team and all the other teams involved in Tyler surgery.

I took Tyler to the Little Rebel to get chicken wings he sat there about a hour and didn't get but four to eat but he enjoyed them. Helen the owner told him she was praying for him and sent extra order home with him. Yesterday his uncle Jeremy got pizza for the boys. Tyler won't be able to eat for a long time. He will be in Maryland six to eight weeks.

Thank you to Ron Banks for the food card and Tiggerville school. This will help - eight weeks will be a long time away from home.

If anyone wants to help donation can be made at tylertucker.com. click donation button or pay pal using turpin10648@bellsouth.com or even taken to Sun Trust Bank in South Carolina and give my name Darlene Cox for Tyler Tucker Greenville SC. Please help us if you can, even gift cards for MC Donald, Burger King, Subway or Walmart would be good so we can buy groceries.

.....and most important is prayer.

Also Tylers 16 year old buddy Dylan Kerby is going to be in the hospital to have jaw surgery from cancer. He will be in Charleston at MUSC on December 3rd. Please say a prayer for Dylan. He almost died in the summer from having this surgery so he needs your prayers also.

HUG YOUR KIDS TELL THEM YOU LOVE THEM EVER DAY. WHAT IF THIS WAS YOUR CHILD? WE DON'T KNOW WHAT TOMORROW WILL BRING.

My TyTy has been fighting his whole life. I hate cancer. Even though, it is in remission, it has caused so much suffering and pain. Cancer destroyed Tyler's little body. The child suffers, so does the family. I pray for ever family out there that has had or has a child with cancer. You just don't know what they go through both child and family.

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)
for
Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!