View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 04:13 PM   #3
MathGoddess
Polyshrink Goddess

One word: CASE!!!!

I find this board so inspiring, that I often browse ideas by stamp set before I even sit down to create. I *could* mess around for an hour or two trying to make something I like, but I am more likely to start with a CASE, which has the potential to end up being something I really like instead of a half-finished project sitting in my work space.

Please don't give up! I can see from your gallery that you have some lovely cards and that you have tried techniques that I haven't touched with a ten foot pole yet!

Sorry - I think I started this post saying that I only had one word for you, and now I have written an essay! Please bare with me for one final thought...

Your post hit home with me, because I often feel the same way. The bar is so high with all the lovely designs on this board and the blogs I read. It can be discouraging to aspire to create (or re-create) and look at your own work and go huh?!?! However, I keep plugging away with it because it would be even worse to give up on a hobby that I have spent my children's entire inheritance on.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!