View Single Post
Old 11-13-2011, 07:59 AM   #2590
sewsplendidstamper
neglecting the kids and housework

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ros Booth View Post
OMG, 6 pages filled while I have been to a SU card morning and a statue of David Unveiling and lunch...

Congrats to the new winners since then....

I dont think I can give chicken scratches kisses, but hugs and angel kisses to you all...

Squirrels... you girls be funny LOL we dont get them here, but my sister and I had the funniest encounter with one in NY when we went to get on the Statue of Liberty ferry.... there was one foraging with his back to us, and us all "OMG OMG a squirrel, get its photo ooooh aaagghhh OMG!!" ya get the idea.... we followed it and it kept its back to us, until we packed our cameras away and it promptly turned around, got up on its back legs, gave us stick eye and went OFF at us!

love that cheeky one who used the wrapper for a roof... smart as!

Makalah you crack me up! Love that cat and mouse photo! I have a cat like that one too... his name is Brutus

What on earth are hubbies getting up at 4, 5 and 6am... better make breaky then LOL, wash the floors, run a hot bath, do some ironing...

Learnt kettlecorn = popcorn but I wont teach you what a fanny is in Australia

Love love the choc chip cookie (biscuit) lol recipe and the kale soup without chorizo

Boys with flashlights lol... thats too funny... and playing BF GF....

well... 7pm central then is that the plan? hmmm I think thats 10am here on Monday... very civilised

but I have the whole night to wait.... its only 5.10pm *taps fingers, strokes nervous eye tic*
Is an Aussie fanny the same as a British fanny? What about pants?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!