View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:08 PM   #12
laurenscraft
Gabfest Goddess

Send a message via Skype™ to laurenscraft

Kath, good luck with the new job, you will be great!!

Jan I have not seen the new one, but have seen the Zentangles, it is very interesting and great for anyone who does not think they have confidence in drawing/doodling.

I have been drawing on and off for many years, mainly buildings and scenes, pen and ink. Published and won prize from the SMH in the early 70's for a series of drawings on the streets of Paddington and the Cross (my only claim to fame, shortlived and very passing). So I have many sketchbooks in the type of image that is dearest to my heart and have not until recently thought about utilizing them as stamps. Not all I would share for free. Also have many many doodles.

The thing I have found talking to other bloggers is that when there is a digi on offer, regardless of whether it is good or not, the traffic goes through the roof....

I have not yet used any myself, but I drew a tiger for a friend the other day and scanned to use as a digi in jpg format.

You can be certain I will drop a link here to anything I offer.

I will be playing in the craft room today (yes I do that everyday), a couple of swaps to finish up and some christmas presents to get ready to post out. Have fun girls.

My Blog and My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!