View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:04 AM   #21
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

ONE WEEK UNTIL TYLER'S SURGERY PRAYERS NEEDED

Thursday, November 10, 2011 4:40 AM

Well up again its three o'clock

Time to start packing it is one week till we leave for Tyler's surgery. Tyler is OK with having the surgery. Dad's nerves are a wreck. I am scared for Tyler even though I know God is with us and I have to keep my faith in Him.

This has just got to work, there are no other options left for TyTy. Please keep us all in your prayers. I don't understand why Tyler has to be sick and have pain all the time. I pray that this surgery will be the answer to our prayers but I do thank God each day he is with us. Don't get this wrong, Tyler has good days and happy days, he is a happy little boy.

We were told that we will be in Maryland six to eight weeks; that's for Thanksgiving and Christmas. I will miss being with my family but I have got to go with Ashley and Tyler. We are going to be at the RMD HOUSE. The staff and people there are all so caring and nice to us. I will post address when we get there if you like to send cards. The house is about two blocks from the hospital. I hear the weather is going to be great there next week.

I want to thank his home bound teacher Mrs bright. She helps Tyler stay up with his grades and he has done well with that. She is also Nathan's teacher.
There are just so many out there that care. Tyler's whole school has been wonderful. It's so great to see all the children that love Tyler and care so much about him. Tigerville school is the best.

I will be worried about my granddaughter Jessica while I am in Maryland. She has MS and it seems to be getting worst but her mom will just have to take care of her. Please say a prayer for her. She will be twenty two on the 21st of Nov.

Thanks to everyone for all the donations and gift cards for food; you all have been wonderful we love and thank each of you.

If you would help Tyler and our family, you can donate at Tyler tucker.com No matter what the amount or send a gift card for Subway, McDonald, or Burger King. Everything helps.

Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610

Know that we are so grateful.

l want to thank my wonderful husband for all he does, he's a wonderful husband, father to Nathan and one heck of a papa to all the children and grandkids.

Please pray for Tyler and our family.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!