View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 09:07 AM   #533
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Oh, Lesley, Golly GEE - you have me ROFLOL now - I haven't heard about Gomer Pyle for a while now - guess my age is showing, huh, gals?? I am older than Shirt, and even older than DIRT!! So I guess, I am the "Gramma" of this bunch, and I better get used to " taking a ribbing" from y'all about it!! Yuck, yuck, yuck, shucks, well, goooolll- lllyyyeeeee!!

Have I told you lately how much I LYMIMIMIMI!! You make me smile all over my face!!

Wuv you, GF!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marleygo View Post
Brat, glad to see you coming aboard again! Golly, you have been busy!! I will make sure the latte machine is kept full, just for you - oh, and I ordered some Godiva dark chocolates for the top of the bus too! You need energy from wherever you can get it from!!

Greenie...this word had me laughing!!! Does anyone really say GOLLY anymore??? Other than Jim Nabors (Gomer Pyle)??? Well, GOOOOOOOLLLLL-OOOOOLLLLL-OOOOOLLLLLL-LYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEE!!!!. Bwahahahahahahaaaaa..... Love it!!!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!