View Single Post
Old 11-09-2011, 06:29 AM   #531
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

OH my goodness, Sylvia, you have been through so much with losing your son at such a young age - I cannot fathom how hard this must have been for you! Surely, Katie's family is in your thoughts, having seen first hand how hard it is for the children. My hugs and prayers go out to you too, for all you have been through. Katie's family will be backed by the countless stampers who have been rallying for her since she got her diagnosis. God will keep them all in the palm of his hand - pray for Kevin - he has a huge job ahead with the boys, as well as dealing with the loss of his dear wife.

Sweet Tater!!!!!! So good to hear from you, and that you are up and around in little spurts! That was a GOD thing for sure with you getting out of the hospital so quickly - we are glad to hear you are doing better, but take CARE not to rush this - no skipping any steps, just do what you have to do to get this all cleared up. We will keep you close in heart!!

Brat, glad to see you coming aboard again! Golly, you have been busy!! I will make sure the latte machine is kept full, just for you - oh, and I ordered some Godiva dark chocolates for the top of the bus too! You need energy from wherever you can get it from!!

Lesley, your story of your nighttime bed-wear had me laughing - AND the feet hanging out from under the covers!!! LOL the tears were running down my face! Hope Mark is doing okay with his PT, and no more complications with his foot!

CA, i have been praying for your cough to go away - when it even bothers your MOM to hear you coughing, I know it must hurt your ribs too. Please take care of yourself!!!

Shirt and Pat, I know you are both hovering nearby, just really busy with "stuff". You are both wrapped in prayer for your needs as well.

What, no Kathy or Christina on the bus today?? Praying you up and trusting all is well, and that you are just busy, busy, busy!! Know that we are thinking of you too.

LYMI, my Sistahs, Mwah!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!