View Single Post
Old 11-08-2011, 07:19 PM   #527
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sillyfilly View Post
I have followed Katie's blog all along and I saw the post Kevin made telling of her death. I cried. It's so sad when someone so young leaves children behind.
I don't talk about this much because its too hard. We lost our son to a car accident when he was 28. He had a 3 yr old son. I remember at the funeral he was crying out loud and saying I don't want my Daddy dead. Talk about heart wrenching.
I feel so bad for Katie's children and husband. Katie was a strong person. To write about her cancer the way she did was always amazing to me.
It was cold and rainy here today. We need the rain so I'm not complaining.
CA I know how allergies can make you so sick. Take care of yourself. Do you take anything for them? I take Allegra.
Sylvia....thank you for sharing about your son....it must have been hard for you to do that. Please know you are surrounded by loving arms...God's and mine!

My heart goes out to Kevin and the boys. How sad! Too often a life is taken too short! I'll always wonder why and plan on asking God that question when I get to Heaven!

LYMI, my sistahs!!! .....Brat....it's good to see you on the top of da bus! I'll send up some hotness......as the flashes come more often now. Hubby is all cozy in his fleeces when we go to bed and I'm in my lightest nightie...with my feet out from under the covers. I keep pushing the doggies over to his side of the bed! Heehee!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!