View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:35 PM   #20
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update on Tyler's site

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR TYTY

Well it's four o'clock in the morning and I am up again can not sleep, Tyler and dad Richie's surgery is two weeks away.

Please pray pray pray for them.

Have you ever seen a child that was happy to have a life threatening surgery? Well Tyler's wanting to get it done, even thou there's a big risk.
We took the boys trick or treating but didn't get to stay out long Tyler's legs were hurting and his jaw so we had to bring him home and take his medication. He's doing OK. Tyler does not seen to mind the surgery coming up on the twenty first.

He just wants to get better and be a normal little boy without all the pain.

Tyler's dad is still OK with giving his fibla bone and I think we have the trip arranged. Please pray for nice weather, they can not fly the plan if weather is bad. We have a flight with children flight of hope. Ashley, Tyler, Nathan and myself are flying. We thank them so much.

Papa George is bring dad up, he's never been on a plane and don't want to fly. Please pray for a safe trip. We are just thankful that he is doing the surgery.

Please pray that God has his hands on all of us and that my TyTy will be OK. I am really worried about this surgery but we don't have any options.

We still need donations, what we have won't last long, so if you can help us please do.

You can donate at tylertucker.com or pay pal at turpin10648@gmail.com or mail Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox ,PO BOX 14386, Greenville, SC 29610.

Medicaid does not pay for a lot of things that Tyler will need and Tyler will have to have special foods.

We will be in Maryland 600 miles from home for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Tyler will be in hospital a long time, then will go to RMD house. There he will be stuck in a room because the medication he will be on will make him really sick and he can catch any germs around. Also the medication that Tyler will be taken can cause a secondary cancer. They tested Tyler and said that there's a good chance of this. God I pray this does not happen. We were told that if this happens, most the time they can cure it.

I will miss my children and grandkids. I don't think I ever been away from them for Christmas but I feel I have to do this for Tyler and Ashley and I know they will be just fine.

Also they talked about taking him back in surgery and taking the medical rods from his leg. I am just so worried about my boy; but with all we have been through, I have my faith and have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. I thank God each day that TyTy is with me and i thank him for Jayden. Ethan and Nathan.

I thank God for all of you that have been with us and loved and helped us; for my children and for Ashley who has had to be so strong for her son. She's a wonderful mom. I thank God that aim able to be with Tyler.

I have now lost sixty nine pounds, thank you Jesus. The only thing is now i have cataracts in both eyes, one is really bad and the other is small. I have no insurance so this has to wait, gees what next. You just don't know how depressing this is both mentally and financially.

Tyler will be having to make many trips after surgery back to Maryland and even to Greenville. That's a 24 four hour drive there and back. Gas is so high and if you sit at Dr's you have to feed the kids. We are living on social security. I do what i can. Tyler's family has no car so i have to use my van getting them where they need to go.

Thank all of you that have donated and sent snail mail Tyler loves the mail. Thank you no matter how big or small we are grateful and thank you.

The most important thing is prayers. i still haven't put the tree up. Just cannot get into Christmas. Wanted to try make things normal as possible but that's not going to happen.

We love you all. Please tell your kids you love them you never know what tomorrow will bring. Just thank God this isn't one of your kids.

I have someone that will be staying to look out for Nathan's birds and dogs.
Soon as surgery is over and papa George knows that Tyler and Richie are OK he will return home so Jayden and Nathan will be able to go to school.
--
FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!