View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 08:59 AM   #703
laurlynn
Stazon Splitcoast

It seems it was all me assuming he'd be taking the kids to the farm for Thanksgiving...any time he "thinks" something then I automatically assume it's the way it's going to be. Well excuse me for being the planner and forgetting that he's the "whatever/we'll see" person. So now he wants to know if I want to take the kids to my brother's for T'giving. Well of course I'd love to and they'd have fun with their cousins. But I'm not giving up Christmas (every other year his two brothers come from out of state and this is an off year, so figured I'd take the kids this year and keep it on cycle). So do I make him take the kids for the weekend even though he's not going to be with his family? Is this another game of his to guilt me into Christmas? I already told my family we'd have Christmas here because I should have the kids and don't think we've ever had the whole group here for this holiday. *sigh* This is just a bad thinking week, especially after another tearful conversation yesterday again. Better call my friend to go out tonight so I don't just sit here.