View Single Post
Old 11-01-2011, 10:52 PM   #30
hoptownracer1
Stampin' Fool

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by lylacfey View Post
I am simplifying too. My reason is that I let a bunch of elitist bullies tear me down and buy things I didn't need so they could make themselves feel better about themselves. They did this to me during the time I was going through a lot of turmoil in my life and mourning the loss of my daughter. They got me when I was depressed and couldn't fight back. Can you tell I am mad. I hate bullies.
That would make me mad also!!! So sorry for your loss!

I had a friend who was basically bullied some by a scrapbooking group organization (won't name the company) when she was just starting. They gave her a hard time when she wanted to use patterned paper or other supplies. They made her feel like she could only use *their brand* of stuff, and everything she did was wrong.

I guess I'm going to hold onto my stuff; although, I probably don't have as much as many people. It does get overwhelming though; constantly having to organize it. The reason I'm holding onto my stuff is that two or three times I have gotten rid of things, and then actually went out and rebought the same things, because I wanted to use them more than I thought I would. My friend tells me she does'nt like to get rid of things too often, because you just go out and buy more stuff to replace it.
That reminds me, I need to organize and straighten up my craft room again!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!