View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
Crafty Julia
Watercolor Wizard

Smile here's my 33 cards!

1 HYCCT1101A Love my dog by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
2 HYCCT1101B Cheerful Balloons by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
3 HYCCT1101C Happy Roses by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
4 HYCCT1102 Seize the day by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
5 HYCCT1103 Dad's campsite by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
6 HYCCT1104 Hello from the Gang by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
7 HYCCT1105 Love You by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
8 HYCCT1106 Bird in the nest- inside and outside views by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
9 HYCCT1107 Smiley Daisies by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
10 HYCCT1108 Sewn Tags by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
11 HYCCT1109 Sheep and cows in the mountains by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
12 HYCCT1110 Always thankful for you by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
13 HYCCT1111 Strength in the love that surrounds you by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
14 HYCCT1112 TLC19 bluebirds of love by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
15 HYCCT1113 Hugs and Kisses butterflies by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
16 HYCCT1114 Roses for you by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
17 HYCCT1115 Hummingbird by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
18 HYCCT1116 Together by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
19 HYCCT1117 Seashells by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
20 HYCCT1118 Flowers of Friendship by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
21 HYCCT1119 Made With Love by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
22 HYCCT1120 Sweet by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
23 HYCCT1121 Best Wishes fall leaves by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
24 HYCCT1122 Golfing in Santa Clara Valley by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
25 HYCCT1123 Have a Honey of a Day by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
26 HYCCT1124 Your friendship warms my heart by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
27 HYCCT1125 Happy, Happy Birthday To You by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
28 HYCCT1126 I believe Love Grows When Shared by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
29 HYCCT1127 Hogs & Kisses by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
30 HYCCT1128 Joy and warm winter wishes to you by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
31. HYCCT1129 Play soulful music by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
32. HYCCT1130 Love ya! pumpkin by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
33.HYCCT1131 Magical by Crafty Julia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
[