View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 04:26 PM   #23
gregzgurl
Proud Fan Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
I was going to say the same - many people are happy with unmounted. Personally when I buy on eBay, it can considerably reduce the cost of shipping. I used to be thrilled when I could get them unmounted, and if they offered my the blocks and clamshell I'd say no thanks .
When I am considering purchasing a stamp set, I will actually email or pm or convo the seller (depending which site I'm on) and ask if I can have JUST the rubber to save on shipping, since I'm an ummounted girl. Some sellers will, some won't, but you can bet there are other buyers out there like me and Sabrina!

Here's another question: I'm finding that I have one or two single stamps from a set that I am POSITIVE I will never, ever use - do you think there is a market for those orphans? If so, I have LOADS of single stamps that I could happily part with! I organize/store my stamps in categories instead of sets, so that would work for me!

Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!