View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 10:15 AM   #19
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Latest update...

PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR TYLER

I have been waiting to hear from Tyler Dr before updating.

Tyler's surgery is still going to happen. It has been moved up to Nov 21st so we will have to leave Greenville the 18th OF NOV we will not be home for Thanksgiving or Christmas.

We will have to stay in Maryland 6 to 8 weeks but that's OK as long as we are with Tyler. Dad Richie is giving his fibula bone to Tyler. Dad will be in hospital for a week he will have to stay in Maryland a while till they are sure hes OK then he will return home. Tyler will be in there for a long time not sure how long. This was a hard decision to make but we feel that its the right decision. Without this surgery, Tyler wasn't going to have much of a life.

Tyler's getting worse. This is life threatening so please please pray my TyTy will be OK. I have put it in God's hands. Please pray for all the drs - there will be many teams of drs. This will be a long surgery. Tyler will be in intensive care for a long time .

Ashley and I will stay with Tyler the whole time he is in Maryland. Papa George will be taking Richie and the boys to Maryland and Ashley and I hope to get a flight with Tyler. Papa George will stay till he knows Tyler is OK then he, Jayden and Nathan will be coming home so the boys can go to school.

I would like to have Tyler's Christmas with us in Maryland. This is so stressful both financial and mental, if any one out there wants to help our family first pray pray pray for us and TyTy and if you can donate please do even a dollar helps out.

I want to thank Tyler school mates and teachers for all they have done to help. The children got pj's and a lot of other things Tyler needed for his surgery and even got him a set of luggage.

Tyler loves you all.

Thanks to everyone no matter how you helped its so much needed.
God bless you all we love you.

Donations can be mailed to Tyler Tucker
c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
or if you are in SC you can make them at any sun trust bank using my name for Tyler tucker Greenville SC

OR pay pal using my email turpin10648@gmail.com

or use the donation button here own tylertucker.com.

YOU ARE HELPING TO SAVE TYLER S LIFE

FROGgin’ (F.R.O.G. – Fully Rely On God)

for

Tyler

turpin10648@gmail.com
Tyler Tucker c/o Darlene Cox
PO BOX 14386
Greenville, SC 29610
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!